1st Choice Mortgage and City of Boise can provide assistance to low/moderate income howmeowners in order to make necessary repairs to bring their home up to code and make it a safe, decent, and sanitary place to live. Loans are available for energy and accessibility improvements as well as general housing repairs.
- Paying off existing mortgage and then adding on repairs.
- 1 HUD approved repair is required.
- EXTREMELY low, up to 30 year, fixed interest rate.
- Limited funds available for owner occupied improvements through this program.
- Finally Home Home Buyer's Education program completion may be required.
- Income Limits based on location of property, see income limits below.
- FICO Scores down to 620.
- Maximum debt to income ratio <50%
- Click below for NO OBLIGATION details or give us a call TODAY.
- Repairs to include, but not limited to (just to name a few):
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades:
- Roof repaire/replacement
- American with Disability Act features.
Need more information or want to see if you qualify?
Contact Us Today!