After completion of VA Mortgage Loan application gather the necessary documents (NOTHING can be blacked out):
- Signed and dated State, Federal Forms and VA. We will be sending these to you via DocuSign Technology so you can eSign them!
- Most recent 2 paycheck stubs (LES), keep any newer ones, we will always need them.
- And/or Social Security / Retirement / Child Support statements.
- Last 2 years tax return, Federal returns and w-2’s and 1099's.
ALL FORMS AND ALL SCHEDULES, we do NOT need your state returns
- Current mortgage statements for your 1st and 2nd (if you have a 2nd)
- Veterans Administration (VA) form DD-214
- Or Veterans Administration (VA) Statement of Service from CO
- Copy of Driver’s license and Social Security Card.
- Bankruptcy paperwork and/or Divorce/Child support decree.
- Current statements for checking, savings, stock, bonds, 401K.
ALL NUMBERED PAGES, EVEN IF BLANK, no Screen Prints accepted.
Bank statements have to look like bank statements, with Bank's name and address and all of your info as well.
- Name and phone number for the title company you want to use.
- Name and phone number for your Homeowner's insurance agent.
- FAX number for each employer's Human Resource Department, Or Military HRO so we can fax verification of employments to them.
- Please also view video down below for additional instructions
Send Your Documents to 1st Choice Mortgage
*Make sure your application is complete first!
FAX Documents (208) 375-5970
Securely Upload Documents
Or Schedule an appointment by calling (208) 375-5626.