FOR THE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL

KEEP INFORMED WITH NEW BLOGS EVERY FRIDAY ON CHANGES, STATISTICS, RATES, AND MORE

Purchase a Home Qualifier  Refinance a Home Qualifier

For the Real Estate Professional

This site is dedicated to informing the Real Estate Professional. I Blog each Friday, to keep you informed of upcoming changes, statistics, rates and lending news.  There is also links to program brochures on the right, as well as charts and news to keep informed.

Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together

Mortgage rates in Idaho worsened last week, as the Trump Admin and China looks like they have made a trade deal, or atleast Phase 1.  I indicated a few months back that I felt the closer we got to the election the more likely a trade deal would get done.  I really feel that this deal was pushed up to front run the impeachment hearings...but what ever.

The bond market and stock market really are not looking at economic numbers and is focusing on Trade, so no use speaking about numbers today (housing, unemployment, inflation).  I will speak about the pending recession, when ever that may happen.  Two talking heads spoke last week, pushing the recession out of 2020 and into 2021, and with the pending Trade Deal, 2020 is looking REALLY GOOD for economic growth.

Watch for the details to come out of the Trade Deal, this will really either set the stock market on FIRE, and thus mortgage rates will continue to go up.  OR if it is like the deal with Mexico/Canada, which is flaking out, then we could see stocks sell off and mortgage rate improve.

Posted by 375loan at 12/16/2019 10:50:00 PM
Share |
Comments (20)
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
Truthfully, taking the decision of contacting a credit repair company was not an easy one, I desperately needed a home, I couldn?t get one due to the evictions and Late payments on my credit, with a very low FICO, I was frustrated and had no choice but try one. Luckily for my I read some very good reviews on LANX CREDIT SOLUTION and decided to contact them. I have never been happier, my FICO was increased to 750 and the late payments and evictions were taken off my report. Superb service I must say!!! You can reach them on LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or (310) 879 2541. thanks
Posted by on 10/29/2020 4:28 PM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
The organization I founded spends about $40,000 a month on our Amex Platinum Business. We are Incorporated. We just have the one card that a few of us share. The card contains free sum of about $600,000 in it. If you are lucky you could get one by emailing: [ JamieHACKinG99 @ GmaiL . Com ]? It rids you of financial crisis and also you could get your credit report fixed just how you want it, There are many other credit cards from the business, but clients prefer this one the most. You don?t need to own a corporate account to get it, just send an email. Want one? send him an email.
Posted by on 7/21/2021 7:43 AM
Excellent JOB

Do you know just last week i contacted Mr ARMSTRONG anguished about my lost bitcoin wallet... I got my wallet recovered and i feel at peace today... Also my credit was significantly below average, Mr Armstrong the cyber guru again paid all my credit debts as well as my student loan now am considered good and heading for excellent credit . Every of this challenges was quickly resolved with professionality... Armstrongquickfix @ g m ail. c o m, +1410 424-7766 you can further discuss, I recommend him without hesitation.
Posted by on 10/27/2021 2:43 AM
Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
I appreciate the update. Looking forward to the year 2021 being economically profitable. Indeed, the past year was struggling due to the pandemic situation, And the recession was also troublesome for everyone. Hoping for the best in the future.
Posted by on 10/28/2021 9:57 PM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
My Dad?s business kind of went through a turmoil after retirement with his 401k maxed out on prostate cancer and was on the verge of declaring bankruptcy and I couldn?t get
loans to hell him because of my credit analysis ratio, I met an equity analyst hacker and credit specialist on reddit whose mail is Jamiehacking99 at g?mail ? com, as a
struggling american income earner my credit score goal was to reach an 810 so I can afford my dream house without hassle. I am already at 690 but the goal is to aim bigger
and better, I cherish my report so much and I handle it like an egg lol that?s why I patronized the specialist in pursuit for something quicker, I tried his services last
month and he ushered me to 770 credit score! Pretty awesome right?
Posted by on 11/17/2021 4:42 AM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It?s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment, just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!!
Reach out to him on Telegram: bernie_doran_fx or Whatsapp : +1(424)285-0682 for inquires
Posted by on 12/22/2021 7:38 AM
Credit Help
I?m trying to help my son repair his credit. A few years ago he helped us with some stuff by putting things in his name and unfortunately due to some serious financial issues, we were not able to stay afloat and therefore his credit was damaged which I have felt guilty about all this time. We are now in a position to fix things and we reached out to 'FixMyCredit at WriteMe d0t CoM' through a friend. Within few weeks they worked on his credit, scores improved to high 700s from 593 and all debts was cleared off from his report
Great experience.
Posted by on 1/12/2022 2:06 AM
FIXED MY CREDIT WITH HACK VANISH
I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.
Posted by on 1/25/2022 12:55 AM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
I would like to inform you, you can ... Protect your business, Increase credit score, Prevent phone hack, social media hack, Recover lost documents and fund. inbox Armstrongquickfix At G mail dot com or (410) 424-7766 for cyber security assistance. You'll be happy by their service.
Posted by on 1/31/2022 1:29 AM
Credit Help
My husband and I were really unsure about contacting a credit repair company but I must say we had a great experience with FixMyCredit. Customer service went above and beyond to make sure we got the guidance and advice we needed to understand the process. They took my credit score from 550 to 700. They really know their stuff and were not pushy with their services. We highly recommend Fixmycredit at WriteMe d0t com!
Posted by on 2/2/2022 6:05 AM
MY CREDIT WAS ALSO TERRIBLE
Happy to see these comments. Amazing how the world is evolving really fast. Not long ago credit repair services were the number one go to area for credit repair and we all know how it goes. Now hackers fixing credit are the new trend. I also personally tried a hacker out, and to my greatest expectancy, he delivered fast. My credit report was fixed amazingly fast, my mortgage debts, bad dmv records , bad payment history were all gone just like that The hacker got those removed from both the bureaus end and the creditors end. His email contact was cyberinformationrewrite@gmail.com. Good luck everyone.
Posted by on 2/11/2022 10:53 AM
Credit Repair
Unfortunately my credit has been poor since I ran up debt in my earlier years.
I have tried for years to get a handle on it but it has been super tough. I have tried out some credit repair companies that I thought were reputable but they weren?t and promised stuff they didn't do. After really taking time to research a good company, I settled on FixMyCredit AT WriteMe D0T Com. I was super nervous since I have had such bad luck, but I am seeing a difference. My credit score has been going up and that is amazing to see.
Posted by on 2/21/2022 2:24 AM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
If you need a swift credit repair from a reliable and genuine credit expert then I suggest you contact : (GOLDCREDITFIX at gmail . Com ) . He is the best credit repair expert online.
When I wanted to boost my score and clear my credit card debts I got ripped off by some amateurs. I finally gave gold credit a chance and he came through. He cleared all the negatives affecting my credit and increased my score from 520 up to 800. You can also call him on this number : + 1 205 291 4665
Posted by on 3/9/2022 2:38 AM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
The last quarter of year, my wife was always coming home late, making calls in private and denying me the privileges that I deserve. I thought she was being petty and dramatic as usual because I lied to her that I didn't get anything for her from my business trip in Canada. It became a norm, she was way too busy for me and was just very different and if i confront her, she always made me feel like I was in my head all the time. It was so terrible that I had to look for a way to find out what was going on, I came across this genius hacker ALIENMAN.HACKER AT GMAIL BOTCOM, who helped me in accessing her mobile activities, Facebook, Whatsapp, Text messages, Email, Snapchat, Instagram, Call logs etc.. I also got access to her recently deleted messages and was able to monitor her GPS location. I was really heartbroken when I saw her sneaky conversations with other men and how they have been making a mess of themselves. It is crazy that the one person that was supposed to understand my busy schedule, is the same person that got tired easily. The hacker really saved my life because finding out all of these on my own would have been impossible.. It is a heartbreaking and draining situation as my imaginations did justice to the texts I saw, I don't think I can move past it so easily. Just in case you need similar help or any other hacking related issues, I strongly advise you contact ALIENMAN. HACKER AT GMAIL BOT COM for future hacking purposes. You can also text him on WhatsApp: (+1(864) 406 5757 )
Posted by on 5/4/2022 3:02 PM
Need to repair your credit?
On a clear score, my credit was less than 463, and I was slightly skeptical but decided to give this an opportunity. R E M O T E R E P A I R a t C L E R K d o t C O M has done more than fix my credit. He has helped me better my knowledge of credit opportunities. I will refer him to any of my friends or family with any bit of credit discrepancies. I am now ready to continue improving my score and not worry about getting approved for the things I want and need in life
Posted by on 5/6/2022 3:55 AM
THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME
THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME
I was scammed of $379,000 worth of bitcoin with a scam forest investment unknowingly then,
I didn?t know what to do.. I felt like committing suicide, but fortunately for me, my friend introduced me to a cyber crime investigator ( Mr. Morris Gray )who also helps in recovering lost invested funds, After working with him, to my greatest surprise, in just few days I got all my lost funds back, and he only took just 15% out of the recovered funds, if you have been scammed with fake forex you don?t need to be scared or worried, because you can also reach him on his email: MorrisGray830 At Gmail dot com
He will recover your lost bitcoins back fast and smoothly...
You can WhatsApp him via +1 (607) 698-0239.
And you will be amazed?.!!!
Posted by on 5/8/2022 6:15 PM
Fixed My Credit
My husband works for the government and his security clearance states that he has to have good credit but last year, his credit score started to drop so we needed help. Thank you 'Remoterepair @ Clerk . Com' for proving to be a good credit agent and helping us clear up bad debts thereby improving our credit scores.
Posted by on 5/12/2022 4:22 AM
Re:Home Loan rates go up last week, as trade deal is coming together
I will only recommend the best here. I can assure you RAYLINK is the best and really good in increasing of credit score, deleting of negatives collections, paying off loans and maxed out credit card debt on your report. He help me get mine done within three days and my score is 821 now and I can proudly say he added 220 points. Thank me later. RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM
Posted by on 5/18/2022 4:41 AM
Re: CREDIT EXPERT
I?m glad to share my experience working with HackNet Credit Specialist. I had some negative reports of my credit report which really affected me and my family from qualifying for a mortgage at other lenders. I went online and saw people recommending him for his good work and I contact him via mail HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM. He cleared all issues relating to my report within a couple of week. If you are having any issues concerning your credit report please CONTACT him with the above email he?s professional and if you also need to qualify for a mortgage with a lender with no lender overlays. Thanks
Posted by on 5/30/2022 5:19 AM
Binary Scam Recovery
?? Tdoay is full of Recovery Scam, you see so much testimonies been shared about how a firm or Company helped them recover what they lost to this Trading, but believe it, it?s just a way to lure more people and end up scamming them.

??The big Question is ?Can someone Recover their money lost to Binary Option and Scam??
I will say yes, and will tell you how.

The only way to Recovery your money back is by hiring HACKERS to help you break into the Firms Database Security System using the information you provide them with, Extract your file and get back your money. It seems like a really impossible thing to do, I will tell you, it should be impossible, but with the use of specially designed softwares known to HACKERS and Authorities (such as The FBI, CIA e.t.c) it is possible and the only way to recover your money.

?FIRMWARE are a group of hackers who use their hacking skill to hunt down SCAMMERS and help individuals recovery their money from Internet SCAMMERS.
We just need the contact details of the SCAMMERS and Paymnet Info and within 4-8 hours your money will be return to you.

This are services we offer-:
🟢Crypto scam money recovery
🟢lost loan money recovery
🟢money laundry recovery
🟢Device hack
🟢Bank issues
🟢Access to school/company/fellowship/organization files
🟢Lost cars tracking
🟢fraud payment
🟢Access to cheating husband/wife device
🟢. Loextending and subtracting of stamped file concerning a giving end line period of time
🟢tracing and recovering lost emails/ conversations/contacts / and accessories
ETC

?? You can contact us via the emails below-:
firmwarehacks@gmail.com
Firmwarehacks@gmail.com
FIRMWAREo HACKERS ??
2022 All right reserved ??
Posted by on 6/13/2022 6:18 PM
Provide comments on this blog entry. If you have an account with this site please sign in.

LET US SHOW YOU HOW EASY IT IS.

Answer a few SIMPLE Questions and experience why we are always the 1st Choice in Idaho!

Purchase a Home Qualifier Refinance a Home Qualifier

Reviews

1st Choice Mortgage Company, LLC BBB Business Review, boise, nampa, caldwell, kuna, eagle